Notice: this is applies only for the Key wallet. Smart Wallet cannot be imported into Metamask.
1. Open your chrome browser and log on to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn?hl=en
Or go to the app store and search for MetaMask
2. Add metamask to your chrome browser.
Or install MetaMask from the app store.
3. Metamask will be installed on your chrome browser, click the get started button.
On the phone it's pretty much the same afterwards.
4. You will be required to input your 12 words phrase.
Notice: If you are already logged in, you will need to add another account which will require a private key. I will explain those steps last, scroll down if you need help with that.
5. Go to your pillar wallet and tap the settings button.
6. Click recovery settings, type in your wallet password and your 12 words phrase will pop up.
7. Go back to metamask and type in the 12 words phrase.
8. Your pillar wallet will successfully be imported into metamask
Notice: This is for users who are already logged in.
Go into your metamask account list, and click on import account.
2. You will be greeted with this screen, keep the type as Private Key and proceed to the next step.
3. Go to the BIP39 Generator page and place the following in the boxes:
4. Paste your 12 words into the BIP39 Mnemonic textbox. After that press generate and copy the private key at the bottom of the page.
5. Paste that code into metamask and you should be able to have access to your Key Wallet set up as a new account!